A good dose of security and simplicity in the middle reach. Already in Latin America.
Motorola Mobility has a space acquired in the segment of mid-range terminals. That's why your new bet, called simply Motorola One, is amazing. We tested it and we tell you about the terminal that has already entered the Latin American market.
We continue with the specifications:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- 5.9 inches HD + 19: 9 Max Vision screen with resolution of 1520 × 720
- Double rear camera (13MP + 2 MP) plus one front (8MP)
- 4 GB of RAM
- 64 GB of internal storage with space for micro SD (up to 256 GB)
- 3000 mAh battery with TurboPower
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Android One)
- Weight: 162 g
The first thing you feel about having the new Motorola One on hand is its back glass. The company opted for a lid of this material with plastic edges, although in its box comes with a protector, so it should not be a drawback in terms of shock.
Precisely on its edges, with a USB-C port, something that should be logical at this time for any midrange device. Something that has not been left aside is the 3.5 mm audio connector. Personally, I like this way: it does not hurt that I have the ability to put some traditional headphones from time to time.
On the back we also find a fingerprint reader, quite sensitive and that works almost instantly. The team is in black and white versions.