Epic Games launched the great update to start Fortnite Season 8, which brings changes and game adjustments, new map areas, new weapons and a new battle pass, with more than 100 rewards (including new skins). Along with all this, Epic has shared the extensive detailed notes that detail everything that is new and different in Fortnite.
The most notable change in season 8 is Fortnite Island. Like in previous seasons, Epic likes to mix things by introducing new themes and altering the game space. On this occasion, around pirates, ninjas and creatures within a newly emerged volcano, everyone is willing to go through a treasure. Together with the volcano, the new venues of season 8 include Sunny Steps and Lazy Lagoon.
Attaching the volcano, a great addition to the game is that of lava, which will have a touch damage and will cause the player to rebound from the surface. There are also volcanic ventilations that trigger hot air bursts that players can use to launch into the sky.
As for weapons, there is a new pirate gun that can be used to destroy structures from a distance. You can also enter the cannon and launch through the map.
A variety of weapons and elements have been vaulted, which means that they are no longer accessible. These include Snowman Sneaky, Chiller Grenade, X-4 Stormwing, Shopping Cart and All Terrain Kart – which covers many of the game's vehicles. Specifically with regard to assault rifles, fall rates have been adjusted to make the high conditions less common, although the general raid rifles will still be available at the same rates as before
Exciting, Epic also introduced Party Assist who, when enabled before a game, will be able to complete the daily or weekly challenges with the help of friends at their party. In season 8, daily searches will automatically be claimed and the reward will be delivered once they are ready. There are some limitations for this feature: it does not work in wider modes based on the device and does not allow working together with the random players that will fill your squad. Still, there is some way to share the progress of the challenge with friends is an encouraging move.
As for limited time modes, there are two going on now. The first is Close Encounters, which gives jetpacks and shotguns. The other is the 50v50, which puts two great teams against each other; this is perfect for the beginning of a season, as it is a simple way for new players to understand the mechanics of the game without much pressure on them.
Check out the latest Fortnite notes: Battle Royale Season 8. You can go to the Epic website to see what's new for the Creative and Save the World modes.
Weapons + Elements
- Pirate cannon
- Push the cannon in position, point and fire! Alternatively, go up to the barrel and throw yourself!
- The cannon will fire cannon balls or players at a great distance. Cannonballs and players can plow through a series of objects before stopping with an explosion, causing damage and knockback to nearby players.
- It offers 100 damage to the enemies in a direct success and 50 damage to the enemies within a small radius.
- Found throughout the environment.
- Scary snowman
- Cooler granada
- X-4 Stormwing
- Shopping cart
- All the terrain Kart
- Updated rifle hunting icon
- Reduced the availability of high-level assault rifles
- The total number of available assault rifles remains unchanged
- Increase in the chances of receiving a common quality assault rifle from 48.56% to 56.30%
- Increase in the probability of receiving a rare communal assault rifle from 26.83% to 28.15%
- It reduced the possibility of receiving a rare quality assault rifle from 16.17% to 10.91%
- It reduced the possibility of receiving an Epic quality assault rifle from 7.02% to 3.52%
- It reduced the possibility of receiving a legendary quality assault rifle from 1.82% to 1.13%
- The total number of available assault rifles remains unchanged
- Dropouts now appear correctly on the map.
- If the trigger button is pressed while rifle cooling is still active after changing weapons, the weapon will be triggered automatically once the cooling is finished.
- Fixed Clingers causing damage through walls / floors when caught by a player.
- Fixed players accidentally struck Remote Explosives for themselves after applying to Consumable Bush.
- Fixed Legendary / Epic Pump Shotgun and muzzle flash slots sometimes do not replicate to other clients.
- A problem has been fixed where the players could not use the Automatic Execute when using a Hoverboard with a gamepad.
- Fixed items are occasionally invisible to some players.
- Added lava
- Lava will treat 1 damage by touch and will cause the players to rebound the surface. Be careful
- Added volcanic winds
- The volcanic abysses will drive the players and vehicles to the sky in a gust of air.
- Attendance of added parties
- Before a match, activate the Assist Party in a daily or weekly challenge to complete with the support of everyone on your party.
- Party members can move on to the selected challenge in addition to yourself.
- This functionality excludes "fill-up" players that add to the party during the game or teammates of large team modes, such as Team Rumble.
- Increase in the duration of infinite Ded from 11 to 12 hours in the lobby.
- Cozy Campfire now shines as long as it is active when viewed through a thermal range.
- As of Season 8, daily searches will automatically be claimed once they are completed.
- Any tiebrake that is ready to be collected will be automatically completed and all rewards will be delivered. However, at this time there will be no notification in the game to receive these rewards.
- Fixed an error where the Lynx Outfit was falling very bad when playing the original Wave Emote in the lobby.
- Fixed a problem where gamers could point the views while jumping.
- A problem has been fixed where the collected weapons have sometimes been downloaded incorrectly. This would happen if a player sacked a weapon fallen by a player immediately after being eliminated.
- Bush's consumable can not be destroyed without the player having damage of a great distance.
- Goal has helped to work through windows.
- There was a problem in which the players could stop climbing to a Zipline, standing far behind her and crashing into the ground while trying to enter.
- A problem was fixed where the player could not retrieve items that were dropped around Zipline.
- Fixed a problem when entering a vehicle while ziplining stopped dropping the visual effect of immunity on the player.
- Fixed automatic collection of items that do not work when they first land from parachuting.
- Self-recharging weapons no longer cancel emotes.
- Fixed an equipped trap that is exchanged after dropping a stack of elements or after using the last element of a battery of consumables or explosives.
- Fixed traps are dropped when the touch is used to swap to collect items.
Limited time mode: 50v50
Two teams of fifty players fight to the end!
Details of the mode
- Each team has a bus that approaches the island from opposite directions. On the map, the friendly bus has a blue contour, the enemy has red.
- The map has a line of points, which indicates the "battle lines" between the two teams. Crossing the line will cause you to run the most likely enemies.
- Agricultural materials increased by 25% by default.
- Coffers and Ammo Crates generate more frequently than usual and have ammo extra.
Limited Time Mode: Nearby Meetings
Next quarters fighting with Shotguns & Jetpacks!
Details of the mode
- Players start with a Jetpack in their inventory.
- The only weapons in this mode are the different types of shotguns.
- The Storm moves faster than the middle until the end of the game.
- Improvements by steps below / below.
- They are more different for the previous steps.
- He adjusted the distance in which the steps above / should go to be more realistic.
- Improves audio sync time when game simulation is under heavy load.
- Set Down-But-Not-Out alert sound spacialization from the location of the downplayer.
- Stereo sounds were added for all weapons for those who carried the weapon.
- Added foley audio comments when crouching and ADS with a weapon.
- Enhanced release of Rocket Launcher. Now you play an additional warning layer if the rocket is coming to you.
- A distant perspective has been added to tell the enemy glider of the audio.
- Improved sound removal / removal of audio.
- A new sound of shield rupture has been added.
- He improved the sound of a blow of "weak point" at harvest.
- Air sound was repaired in the air when an enemy is removed while in the middle.
- Corrected sniper projectiles not playing impact audio.
- Fixed "Hootenany" emote getting stuck infinitely.
- Fixed SMG Deleted sound effect from time to time looping continuously incorrectly.
- The ability to access the Patch Notes website has been added from the News Screen.
- Visual improvements in the names and indicators of squadmate.
- Improvements to the world scoreboard
- World bookmarks are now visible in the world when they are close to you.
- By double-clicking the Global Dial button you will place a "dangerous" version of that bookmark. World markers placed while pointing with a weapon will also put the danger version.
- Indicators of IU 2D have been added to global bookmarks, making them easier to see through objects.
- The world's bookmarks now have an indicator off the screen and show the distance your character has.
- Placing a world marker on an item will show the icon and the rarity of this item.
- By placing World Markers it stays in the same PC and console key (KBM: central mouse button, driver: D-Pad left).
- This button can be remapped to any button you want. Tell us about our social channels, what is best for you.
- The phone also has a button that can be added to the HUD. Put this button using the HUD drawing tool.
- Filter tabs have been added to the cabinet for animated and pet loading screens.
- A card singing icon has been added for certain types of animated cosmetics.
- Correct the cases in which the incorrect network indicator appears at the beginning of the meeting due to slow loading conditions.
- The Battle Pass / Battle Bundle purchase screen now shows its compatible creator if one is configured.
- Fixed a problem where the device removal account was sometimes inaccurate.
- A problem has been fixed where the deletes were not properly accounted for when playing in Playgrounds.
- Fixed a problem where rubbing through a repetition could cause the player's hero's model to disappear in the lobby.
- Corrected problem with cosmetic styles that are not displayed correctly during playback.
- The set numbers of elimination damages are not accurate in repetitions.
- The gun shot animations have twice been repeated.
- More visual comments added when pressing the buttons.
- It has changed the visibility of slip / slip HUD to be more consistent among mobile / other platforms.
- Players can now alternate between crouched and permanent states while compiling and modifying modifications.
- An error occurred that caused the bottom of the lobby to disappear by closing the Report Player dialog.
- There was a problem in trying to change to the compilation mode and touch the fast bar at the same time, it would return to combat mode.
- It has been fixed a problem in which trying to place a trap using a mobile controller made the player cheer up as if they were trying to open a door several times before placing the trap.
- It became the player's ability to unleash while planning.
- Button of action set remaining in the user interface during the phase of Bus of Battle.
- The HUD configuration of the features now shows correctly in the game after making changes to mobile devices.
- It has been fixed a problem where using the ringtone to edit a structure breaks the ability to continue the editing of glasses until the button is pressed again.
- Fixed a problem when dragging an item from the toolbar enabled double click.
- A problem has been fixed where the default position of the collection and the zip line activation icon overlap with the pointing icon.
- Fixed controller art is sometimes missing on the Driver Settings screen.