This week, the region of Seremi de Saúde da Biobío, Héctor Muñoz, reported on the completion of the summaries of various local ice cream due to The presence of stool in their products. These were carried out after an inspection carried out by the same body together with the Secretary General of the Government of the Biobío and the Food Safety Unit.
In 2018, 134 samples were taken in ice-cream stores and, from them, a total of out of 35 health resumes. The reason? A high concentration of fecal coliforms.
According to the slogan Cooperative, the authority explained the process that indicates that, after initiating an investigation, a more exhaustive analysis is made. "If there are dangerous bacteria for the community, and if that happens, there is a ban on the operation of the ice cream shop. "
You may be interested: Researchers say that eating fried foods every day increases the risk of death by 13%
Muñoz also clarified that, until now, establishments have not been closed. "This did not happen in 2018, it still does not happen in 2019, but if the summary makes all preventive hygiene measures of the facilities, so it does not happen again that the samples of coliforms are beyond the elevated one"It's over.
In favor of avoiding the presence of these bacteria, the authority intends to intensify control and, in 2019, two summaries have already been taken to commercial facilities.
The list of commercial premises with "non-compliant" samples, below:
- Yogen Fruz, Barros Arana 1068, Concepción
- Ice Cream Igloo, Manuel Montt 1109, Tomé
- Ice cream shop, Mariano Egaña 1030, Tomé
- German source, Prieto 471, Concepción
- Montero Flores y Cía. Ltda, Higgins 2635, Chiguayante
- Lucerne, Tucapel 954, Concepción
- Ice cream shop, Lautaro 193, Colonel
- Hazelnut, Violetas 1782, San Pedro de la Paz
- Restaurante Las Rocas in Leufu, Saavedra 262, Lebu
- Rometsch, Barros Arana 685, Concepción
- Yogen Fruz, Av. Jorge Alessandri 3177, Talcahuano
- Youserv, Joge Alessandri 3177, Talcahuano