- PMI data review in February: PMI and high frequency data predict a good start in the first quarter of Wall Street
- Summary: Chinese production production and non-production output PMI production in February is still weak, waiting for development of policies
- The Chinese official production of PMI in February was 49.2, low in innovation
- The official PMI production for three consecutive months is less than the production line of the stagnation line, reaching a minimum of ten years.
- The official PMI of the continent reached a minimum of three years. It was less than the line of glory in March.
- See the full story on Google News