SURYA.co.id – A former girlfriend of Vanessa Angel, Mandala Shoji is now at stake. Even Instagram messages were invaded by netizens.
He is the ex-girlfriend of Vanessa Angel, Mandala Shoji, who is known to have been captured in a legal case that has resulted in his arrest and now still in general.
Mandala Shoji, a former girlfriend of Vanessa Angel, is known for participating in the Umrah coupon distribution during the party campaign.
As reported by Tribun Jakarta, Berita Mandala Shoji was officially convicted of prison jails after being convicted by the District Court of South Jakarta on Monday (01/21/2019).
• REVEALED – Sel Bahar bin Smith and Billy Sindoro Next to, Fadli Zon Beber
• Vanessa Angel will file a request for suspension of detention. Family prepared to be guarantor
Mandala Shoji was sentenced to 3 months in prison and a fine of Rp. 5 million for the distribution of Umrah coupons.
• Mbak You Native Branch Puput Nastiti, candidate for the nature of wife Ahok BTP, imposing himself as a sanctioner
• Curlyan Adik Bungsu Ahok BTP When The Sister Will Marry, Personal Issues Become Public Matters
• Ria Ricis Hysteric Listen to Sule's response to the novelty with Naomi Zaskia, will you marry soon?
Cited in the news of the city, this case of distribution of the Umrah coupon was revealed after Mandala Shoji worked as one of the legislative cadres of the National Mandate Party or PAN in December 2018.
Mandala along with other legislative candidates, Lucky Andriyani was found guilty of alleged umroh coupon distribution during the campaign.
The Umrah coupons were distributed to the community as a gateway prize when Mandala and her partners campaigned.
This is naturally considered by the Panel of Judges of the District Court of South Jakarta, Joni, as a violation of the electoral regulations.
For this incident, the Attorney General said that it was shown that the Mandala committed a criminal act of article 523, paragraph 1, along with Article 280, paragraph 1, letter j, of Act No. 7 of 2017, regarding elections in relation to article 55, paragraph 1, of the Criminal Code