Sunday , December 8 2019
Home / korea / Complications Severe hypertension, how to lower blood pressure?

Complications Severe hypertension, how to lower blood pressure?



Complications Severe hypertension, how to lower blood pressure?

Blood in the body starts from the heart and goes through every corner of the body and commits itself to metabolism. At this time, the heart's blood pressure to move from head to toe is necessary, if blood pressure is out of the normal range it will cause health problems.

In particular, hypertensive symptoms in which blood pressure is greater than necessary may cause lethal complications such as heart, eyeball, kidney and brain. In the first place, as blood pressure increases and heart loading increases, a heart attack, myocardial infarction or arrhythmia can occur.

If the blood vessels do not support high blood pressure, the cerebral vascular accidents, the ruptures of retinal capillaries lead to hypertensive retinopathy. Although hypertension itself has no symptoms, secondary complications are dangerous for life.

So what is the way to lower high blood pressure?

Basically, lowering high blood pressure is improving diet and exercise. As the salt concentration increases in the body, blood vessels contract and blood pressure may increase. Therefore, it is preferable to practice the low salt diet and perform an adequate aerobic exercise instead of a heavy exercise at a time.

In addition, eating red ginseng is also useful as a way to reduce high blood pressure. Red ginseng is a food that helps maintain normal blood pressure and its effectiveness has been scientifically proven through more than 6,000 clinical trials and research work both at home and abroad.

In fact, the research team from Professor Yoo Woo Woo of the University of Kwandong School of Medicine has confirmed that red ginseng is effective in lowering blood pressure through clinical trials.

The researchers divided the experimental mice into two groups and injected red ginseng into one group and measured blood pressure changes for three months. As a result, there was no change in the blood pressure of the group that did not take red ginseng, but the blood pressure of the group that had red ginseng decreased by 13 mmHg and returned to normal values.

Red ginseng, a food that reduces hypertension, can be consumed in a variety of products such as red ginseng extract, red ginseng tea, red ginseng extract and red ginseng extract. However, since red ginseng products show a big difference in their effectiveness depending on the manufacturing method, it is recommended to review the preparation method before buying.

Most commercial ginseng red extracts are manufactured by "water extraction method" that is soluble in water. However, according to this method, only 47.8% of soluble water-soluble components can be extracted from ginseng red components. The remaining 52.2% of insoluble components, which do not dissolve in water, remain in ginseng red leaves and discard.

Therefore, it is the "whole body" recipe that seemed to eat all of the original nutrients. This recipe uses a method in which whole red ginseng is finely melted and placed in the product. Because the entire red ginseng powder liver is eaten as it is, it is possible to ingest a variety of nutrients and antioxidants that do not come out of existing water extraction, so the content of the active ingredient is much higher.

In fact, Professor Kim Jae-chun of the Sunmoon University School of Integrated Medicine said: "Existing red ginseng juice made with water is only half of the juice because it can not ingest ingredients that do not dissolve in water." "When you eat red ginseng," he said.

The most important thing in the management of the blood pressure is the improvement of the style of life. Proper exercise, diet, and blood pressure are the most effective ways to reduce blood pressure.

Daily sports online


Source link