Rumors arose for a while. TV 2 has already experienced that it must leave in Györ and today the confirmation has arrived.
Now it is clear that the CSM Romanian Bucharest will become the club of Nora Mørk from next season.
Mørk resigned at the Hungarian Gyor after three seasons and received a two-year agreement with CSM Bucharest.
– I'm glad you are in the box. I feel relieved about the future, I have peace. It is a very good team that will be even better. It's a beautiful city, and I'm well paid, says Mørk on TV 2.
Get better than Gyor
She does not mean how well she pays her in her new club.
– I have a very good offer. Better than in Gyor. It was difficult to say no, but that is not why he chose Bucharest. The most important thing for me is that the club can win the Champions League. Make a good "insane"
team there next season. I think the team has the best chance to win, says Mørk.
Two weeks ago, it was known that another player of the injured national team, Amanda Kurtovic, is moving the opposite from Bucharest to Gyor. The agreement with Kurtovic should be ready for a while.
Gyor was waiting for Mørk's offer, which has been with knee injuries for more than a year. It is another period of serious injury to Mørk.
– I had a great time in Gyor. With the team, the players and the fans. But things changed last year. Walking long wounded was difficult. They wanted to see me play again, but I feel I have nothing to try. Now you know
I think I'm getting so good and better, it's Dark.
Several interested clubs
Dark confirms that several clubs were interested in signing.
– There have been many good deals. The four, five best clubs in Europe were interested. When I was injured and doubted a bit about me, I was happy that I would like it in many places. Bucharest was very crowded.
It was flattering and it was good for my motivation, says Mørk, adding:
– Although it's not just changing the club the year before the Olympics, which is a great goal, then I think it's time to start over, in another direction, that I need something new. And I'm very anxious, he points out.
Bucharest is Romania's first club and is one of the favorites to win the most prestigious European Cup every year.
But the club is so famous for the frequent changes of coaches. Amanda Kurtovic had four coaches in Bucharest for eighteen months.