In a game without emotions, cold and bad start, the Atlas Rojinegros barely managed to tie A La Fiera de León yesterday at Estadio Jalisco, where the meeting ended without goals, but the good news is that Foxes continues adding games without knowing the Defeat, with three already, while Esmeraldas just said goodbye to the possibilities of accessing Liguilla.
This 0-0 result in the colossus of Calzada Independencia left the Atlas still in the penultimate place of the general table, but already with 10 points, reaching the double digit after the opening of 2018 with decent results for tear for the fanaticada red and black.
Nacho Ambriz and his boys, meanwhile, practically leave the possibility of accessing the Mexican Grand Prix of Mexican football, when adding 17 units and, although it is tied with Guadalajara, the difference of goals is worse and, therefore, it is placed in the sixteenth place of the general classification after 15 full days.
The problems for the Atlas began very early in the game, Argentine midfielder Ricardo Álvarez was injured and had to leave the change in minute 8 of action to give Brayan Garnica an opportunity; However, Garnica himself was relieved of the field in the supplement, due to the expulsion of Cristian Calderón in the minute 66, another situation that suggested that the Foxes were in trouble in the commitment.
The Fair, more offensive
This situation tried to take the Leon box and, therefore, sent field players with greater offensive capability, such as Walter González, who added Mauro Boselli's presence on the field, would cause a greater danger to the goal. José Santiago Hernández.
The minutes went on and Atlas could not control the game, Leon picked up the ball and started generating goal options, but could not specify how opportunistic opportunities were with Mauro Boselli and Walter González, while José Hernández was already dressed as a hero in the game .
As much as Leon tried, he simply could not against 10 reds and blacks and that left bothers among the Emerald players who were sad because they could not get the three points.
For the next day, Atlas will receive Pachuca in the Estadio Jalisco, but now in its regular schedule, Friday at 9:00 p.m. m while A Fiera will host Chivas on Saturday November 10 at 7:00 p.m. no Estadio León
The Atlas used three different tactical stops against the Lion. It was worth it. After suffering injuries to Ricardo Alvarez (# 11), Guillermo Hoyos changed to a 4-3-3 with the entrance of Brayan Garnica. In the second half, before an unjust expulsion of Cristian Calderón, the Foxes played only with one of the tip.
Hoyos and Duque
For the first time since driving the Atlas, coach Guillermo Hoyos was observed in the field, having a talk with the team before beginning the meeting, seeking to motivate his team to win the game against Leon. Jefferson Duque did not work, the clearest failed in the first half.
Pepe was a factor
Goalkeeper José Hernández ended up being the best at the Atlas. The Lion sought to take advantage of the fact that the Tapatios were in numerical inferiority, but the goalkeeper cooled each hot ball that attacked his goal. The team has been lost in the middle of the field in the last 25 minutes, but still has arrived to get the point.
- 10 points add red and white after 15 days, and are located at position 17 in the general table.
- 24 minutes played tapatíos with a man less by the red rigorista that the referee took to Cristian Calderón.
- 17 the units that arrive at the Esmeraldas, which are located in the 13th place of the classification, far from Liguilla.
1. José Hernández, 29. Ismael Govea, 3. Leiton Jiménez, 14. Omar González, 26. Cristian Calderón, 7. Juan Pablo Vigón, 10. Clifford Aboagye, 21. Lorenzo Reyes, 8. Andrés Andrade, 11. Ricardo Álvarez , 17. Jefferson Duque, DT. Guillermo Hoyos
15. Brayan Garnica by 11. Álvarez at 8 & # 39 ;, 13. Ulises Cardona by 15. Garnica at 68 & # 39 ;, 20. Jairo Torres by 8. Andrade at 88 & # 39;
25. William Yarbrough, 5. Fernando Navarro, 6. William Tesillo, 22. Miguel Herrera, 24. Osvaldo Rodriguez, 12. José Rodríguez, 11. Yairo Moreno, 10. Luis Montes, 13. Alejandro Mejía, 27. Juan Calero, 17. Mauro Boselli, DT. Ignacio Ambriz
19. Roberto Diaz for 27. Calero a 55 & # 39 ;, 9. Walter González for 12.Rodríguez a 70 & # 39 ;, 18. Pedro Aquino for 24. Rodríguez a 80 & # 39;
Referee: Francisco Chacón
Headquarters: Estadio Jalisco
Multimedia video informant.mx