Acer had an event under the auspices of the next @acer, and Predator Helios 700 is the proposal of the Taiwanese company on the premium segment. He has made his debut in Europe since July and the starting price is 2699 euros.
Predator Helios 700 incorporates a keyboard called HyperDrift. It leads to cars with the chosen term, but in fact we have a removable keyboard. You can drag the keyboard to a position that offers more ergonomics. It helps you put a slightly larger distance from your portable 17.3-inch screen. The keyboard slide also opens two new cooling slots above the keyboard and underneath the screen.
It weighs 4.5 kg and the thickness reaches 41.7 mm, incorporates MagForce keys for WASD controls. You can replace the keys by analog switches. The audio side comes out with 5 speakers and a subwoofer.
Some of the hardware specifications integrated by Acer Predator Helios 700:
- 17.3-inch IPS display with 144 Hz refresh rate and response time of 3 ms, compatible with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology;
- Intel Core i9 to the 9th generation, up to 64GB of RAM, up to 1TB SSD up to 2TB HDD;
- graphics card dedicated to NVIDIA RTX 2070 or 2080;
- Windows 10;
- Wi-Fi 6 AX, 4th generation of AeroBlade 3D fans, steam chamber + 5 copper heat dissipation tubes, illuminated RGB keys, Turbo button for overclocking;
- 4.5 kg and dimensions of 430 x 299 x 41.7 mm.