Rooibos Tea is a non-caloric and caffeine flavor that is becoming increasingly the ideal alternative for green and black tea. The sweet floral scent that reminds you of the taste of walnuts quickly transforms you into your favorite beverage. You can prepare this tea in many ways, from the classic Ice Tea to hot days to hot tea, simply added to the cappuccino or espresso. The longer you leave Rooibos tea to infuse more time, the more you have a more intense flavor. You can drink it easily and you feel the need for a sweet taste you can add milk or some honey or maple syrup. Here are the benefits of Rooibos Health for Health:
1. Prevent cardiovascular disease. Due to the high antioxidant content, Rooibos tea balances blood pressure, avoiding stress. It also lowers the "bad" cholesterol of LDL and increases the "good" cholesterol of HDL. In these conditions, it is the ideal beverage to maintain heart functions and prevent heart disease.
2. Promote the absorption of iron. With black tea and green tea, Rooibos tea has a very low level of tannin, a component that can slow or stop the absorption of iron. Thus, Rooibos tea is very useful to prevent anemia and maintain the optimal level of oxygenation of the blood.
3. Reduce the risk of kidney stones. Unlike black and green tea, red tea does not contain oxalic acid. Excessive consumption of oxalate increases the risk of kidney stones, so it is worth it to choose this tea to protect the kidneys.
4. Avoid cancer. Rooibos tea contains quercetin, a powerful antioxidant that combats viruses and microbes in the body, reduces inflammation and prevents the appearance of tumors and the proliferation of malignant cells. Protects cells against the negative effects of free radicals, which can cause changes in DNA and cancer.
5. Regulate the blood sugar and prevent the fattening. Red tea contains aspartan, a substance that reduces the level of hormones associated with stress, causing the accumulation of adipose tissue, stimulates hunger and deregulates metabolism. With this drink you will keep the appetite under control and you will avoid the extra pound. It also avoids the fluctuations of glucose in the blood, reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes and providing the energy you need at any time of the day. source eva.ro