We offer you the most important news in the following article:
15 impressive figures of the victory of Egypt on Tunisia in the classifications of the African Nations from the place of Dawn, on Friday, November 16, 2018.
Egypt beat Egypt 3-0 in a friendly match on Friday at the Borg El Arab Stadium in Alexandria in the fifth round of the qualifier of the African Nations Cup in 2019.
The goals of Egypt were scored by Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet, Bahar Mohammedi and Mohamed Salah in minutes 32, 60 and 88, while Tunisian player Naim Saliti scored 72 minutes.
"Al-Fajr Sports" reviews the most important figures obtained by the victory of the Egyptian team against its Tunisian counterpart:
1. Egypt won its second victory against Tunisia in the qualifying round of the African Nations after 35 years. The first victory of the Pharaohs reached 14 November 1983, with a 1-0 victory over Alaa Nabil.
2. Egypt won today (No. 13) against Tunisia in the history of their matches, while the Carthaginians Eagles have 12 wins against the Pharaohs, and the tie has been tied to 11 matches between them.
3. This is Egypt's first official victory over its Tunisian counterpart 16 years ago. The Pharaohs have not won any official match against Tunisia since January 25, 2002 when they won 1-0 in the African Nations Cup.
4. Mohamed Salah strengthened the lead by the historical goals of the qualifiers of the African Nations Cup after marking his 14th goal in Tunisia.
5. Aguirre obtained the full record of Egypt after winning four games with the Pharaohs so far against Niger (6-0), Swaziland (4-1, 2-0), (Tunisia 3-2).
6. Mohamed Salah is the first Egyptian player to score two goals against Tunisia in the qualifying round of the African Nations Cup. He scored a goal in the Carthage Eagles on November 19, 2014 in the 2015 qualification campaign.
7. Mohammed Salah scored in the eighth consecutive international game with the Egyptian team.
8. Baher Al-Mohammadi marks its first international goals with Egypt.
9. First victory of Egypt against its Tunisian counterpart since 1983.
10. Egypt set a positive record for 29 years, scoring more than two goals against Tunisia for the first time since 1989 when they beat Carthage Eagles 4-0 in a friendly match.
11. This is the third victory of Egypt against its Tunisian counterpart during its confrontation in November.
12. Tunisia loses for the first time an Arab team in an official match since losing Sudan in 2007
13. Egypt became the highest team to score in the Cups of the African Nations with 13 goals.
14. The first defeat of Tunisia after eight consecutive unbeaten matches in the qualifying rounds of the African Nations
15. Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet scored his fourth international goal with the Egyptian team (2 officers – 2 friends)
We thank you and the visitors to the field of the news site for trust and presence and we promise you to provide all the new and important news sources of trustworthy news, it was transferred (15 exciting numbers of Egypt's victory over Tunisia in the Classifications of African Nations ) and the source is responsible for what was reported.