Midgar Studio and Playdius postponed the launch of Edge of Eternity for early access by a week until December 5, 2018 to put the final touches on the login version. The roles game with Japanese influences will be extended in the initial access phase continuously with the great updates of Story chapters, before the full version for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 appears. The development of Edge of Eternity has been pushed by the campaign of Kickstarter (we inform).
"In a torn world, the people of Heryon embark on a bitter war against the mysterious attackers and as the conflict over magic and technology arise gigantic proportions, a new battlefield threat arises, complete turn-based battles and join Daryon and Selene in his mission, healing the devouring corrosion and saving the world of Heryon. "
Features (according to the manufacturer):
- "A JRPG adventure where your choices matter: Experience a great story of hope and sacrifice full of twists and synchronizing moments, address different tasks and take your own decisions that will determine your destiny,
- Explore a beautiful game world: explore the world of unfamiliar and unique landscapes of Heryon and discover ancient secrets.
- Soundtrack Bombastic de Yasunori Mitsuda: The world of games comes to life the great soundtrack of the industrial legend Yasunori Mitsuda and successful composers such as Chrono Trigger and Xenoblade Chronicles
- Battle for strategic and deep battle: overproduce your enemies in a tactical and turn-based combat: Use the environments to attract enemies to deadly traps or attack your opponents from the edge to inflict extra damage on them. Make your own gear and do it with powerful crystals to unlock unique combinations of skills and power-ups.
- Meet charismatic characters: Meet a list of interesting characters that bring personalities and unique attributes. Experience how they evolve and grow throughout history. Discover what your dreams, fears and hopes are, experiencing many special moments with them. "