Steven Avery led social networks to share new evidence in the case of the murder of Teresa Halbach, who demonstrates her innocence.
The final judgment and conviction of Avery – along with his nephew Brendan Dassey – on the murder of photographer Teresa appeared on Netflix's true crime series, Making a Murderer, which has become a worldwide success in 2015.
The work of lawyer Kathleen Zellner in attempting to demonstrate the innocence of Avery is set out in part 2, which is disbursed in the transmission service last month. Zellner, headquartered in Chicago, specializes in unfair guilt and assumes the case of Avery shortly after Part One is on the air, promising to prove his innocence.
Now it has been taken to Twitter to outline the evidence that has not appeared in the series and that she responds that she demonstrates the innocence of Avery's crime.
Introducing the thread, she wrote: "Make watchers of a murderer, listen. I am a walk through what I learned through my research that you did not see in the program."
That's what he says:
"1. 05/05/05, Scott Tadych visited Bobby at the Avery Rescue Garden (ASY) around noon.
2. After Teresa (TH) called Dassey's fixed line for directions, our suspect contacted her back with the address of Dassey.
3. Teresa arrived at ASY at 2:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on 10/31/05. Only Bobby and Steven saw him. After completing her photo assignment, she left and turned West into Hwy 147 at 02:38 p.m. He followed our suspect. Steven was in his trailer.
4. Our suspect brings TH to retire. She opened the rear loading door of her car to retrieve her camera, hit the ground and hit an object.
5. If you put it in the rear loading area of the RAV4 and turned to ASY.
6. TH RAV4 was seen leaving the ASY with an unknown driver at 3:45 p.m.
7. RAV4 was left by the old western prey of Mishicot on 10/31/10.
8. 3 witnesses saw the RAV4 until 05/04/05, then left.
9. Recent research shows that the RAV4 battery died, so it was replaced to move RAV4 to ASY.
10. TH body was burned in a burning barrel. Dassey Burn Barrel had human bones.
11. 60% of the bones and 31 teeth are missing
12. A witness smelled the horrible scent of something burned in the gravel hull of Manitowoc County on the night of 05/05/05.
13. The Dassey garage was never dazzled or tested with DNA. Bobby hung a deer in the garage Dassey on 11/04/05.
14. Sikikey note-Body burned in the smelter 05/04/05, at 3 a.m. Tadych worked the night shift at a smelting facility. Your last name: Skinny.
15. TH electronics did not burn in Steven's burning barrel; They were burned in Dassey's drum.
16. The suspect knew that Steven's finger came back on 11/03/05 because he had observed it.
17. Suspect had access to Steven's trailer to eliminate the pool's blood.
18. Only our suspect knew that the blood in the sink was Steven and not TH (this ruled out the police).
19. Suspect, planted blood in RAV4, bones in Steven's home, and TH electronics no steven burning spit.
In conclusion, the killer is the person who had the access and opportunity to plant the fresh blood of Steven Avery in the car of Teresa Halbach. Use #AskZellner for questions "
People have asked questions about specific details and evidence mentioned in their thread with the hashtag #AskZellner.